Friday, September 17, 2010

Holiday Mini-Sessions

It's coming.
Christmas.
As crazy and far away as it sounds...
The season of steamy hot chocolate, peppermint mochas, fruit cake, cherishing, celebrations and Christmas cards will be on us before we know it.
So...  I decided to put together some special mini-sessions for the month of October in hopes of helping you cross one thing off your to-do list and helping you stop and enjoy the season this year.

So...what's a mini-session?
You (and possibly family members or good friends) + me + my camera + laughter, gorgeousness and all sorts of fun.
All in a half-hour.

But if you're like me, you like lists, so please, let me indulge you with a list of the information of what this includes:
30 minutes of shooting and hopefully lots of laughter
Up to 5 people (we recommend knowing these people, but we're open)
Private on-line gallery for you to peruse your awesome-ness
One master image burned to DVD for you to use for your Christmas Card blitz. 

And these mini-sessions are $150.

 Without further ado, I'll give you dates, times and locations to see if we can combine forces...

October 2 - Downtown Naperville
3:20 pm, 4 pm, 4:40 pm

October 9 - Downtown Wheaton
3:20 pm, 4 pm, 4:40 pm

October 23 - Herrick Lake Forest Preserve (or Downtown Naperville - depending on the desires of the first people to contact me for that date!)
3:20 pm, 4 pm, 4:40 pm

Things to keep in mind...
I think you're great.
This is first email, first serve...
 And my email: amy@amypphotos.com
I will be taking time off from November 11 - January 5th.  Please keep this in mind if you are wanting to schedule a session.

(and yes, this was composed when I was quite tired.  I hope you enjoy!)


And to leave you with some picture love of an incredible couple coming to the blog soon:

No comments:

Post a Comment