Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Mark and Stacey

He loves her.
She loves him.
And it's totally obvious.  And all kinds of cute.
But it didn't start that way.
Because sometimes the very thing you're looking for is right in front of you.  And you still don't see it.
She knew.  And was smitten.
He couldn't see.
But after time, he couldn't take his eyes off of her.
He still can't.
And he wouldn't have it any other way.

Here's a glimpse of my time with one of my favorite couples in the world a few more years in.  And better than ever.
Mark and Stacey, our whole family loves you to pieces.  Thank you for sharing life with us.  And for being an inspiration for what love can look like.


Oh Stacey, you are all kinds of gorgeous










When I first saw this my jaw dropped and tears started to form.  Stacey, you're beautiful.  And this - this is why I love photography.





LOVE LOVE LOVE





And to see more from their couples' session, check out their SLIDESHOW.  And the music?  Very much the ever-so-talented Devin Bustin.  And you can buy his music here...I'm SUCH a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment