Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Braun Family

Laugh...I thought my pants would never dry.
(And Brent, I sooooooo hope you actually remember this quote.)
It's one of my favorite sayings from one of my favorite men in the world.  And this family nearly succeeded in making it happen.
The weather?  Rain.  And lots of it.  Did it phase them?  Not in the slightest.  Because they are the kind of family that can look at life and still find the joy and the reason to laugh.  No matter what.  They're the kind of family that goes to great lengths to soak up all that life has to offer.  (Even when it means coming through on a Christmas list that was meant to be a joke.)  And I loved EVERY last second of my time with them.

Thank you incredible Braun family.  I knew it was love with first laugh, which I'm pretty sure happened within the first two minutes of meeting you.  Thank you for sharing your stories, for making each other laugh and for being my assistants whenever necessary to perform dances or improv comedy shows whenever I needed to get real smiles.  I will never forget how much fun I had with you guys or how incredible it was to see your entire family sing "the Itsy Bitsy Spider" for Ainsley COMPLETE with hand motions in the middle of a crowded shopping center when she was tired.  Thank you for some of my favorite moments so far in photography.  You are all so wonderful.

Go ahead and meet one of the cutest members....

 

And yes she is one adored little lady...






But of course, there's a lot of adorable going on in this family, so you should probably meet these two...
(And seriously, could you be any more stunning?!?)


LOVE this...




And the mom and the dad of the beautiful little lady...



And the baby of the family...

Who gets picked on sometimes...


But he's met the wonderful girl named Abby and they're adorable together

And together, they make one of the funniest, welcoming, and most incredibly awesome families EVER




I think this one was taken about the time that I asked him when he knew he wanted to marry her and he replied "When she told me."  One more reason why I adore these people.







Love you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment