Monday, February 22, 2010

28

Oh, dear 28. You greeted me this morning far too early with the precious face of a little lady who couldn't sleep. You left heaping mounds of snow on my doorstep and you painted the trees white that initially made me sad and as I gazed a little longer, I was realized it was truly beautiful. You were filled with snuggles, kisses, chocolate chip pancakes, far too gracious friends and yet hard moments of how I can possibly survive more winter in a house that seems a little small for 2 little people and a husband who works from home...
I'm excited to see what you bring. Well, actually, at this moment, I'm not. But I realize there is hope. I realize winter ends. And then, I will be excited for what you will bring.
So here's some pictures from my day. Because when life hands you snow...you make...

Snow angels




1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love your blog...and your pictures! Great quality ...very inspired!

    ReplyDelete