Monday, February 1, 2010

Dreams

I live life calculated.
I'm not into failure. I know the sting of the crash and burn. And I hate it.
But the truth is, what is the big deal? The walls I build around my life keep me boxed in and shrinking back from what could be.
The truth is, I'm scared. I'm terrified. But I am loved. And if I fail, as long as I can laugh, what really IS the big deal?
So world, I'm in. I'm going to dream. I'm going to purposefully freak myself out. I'm going to dream bigger than what I have preconceived I'm capable of. And I'll lay these dreams at the feet of the One who knows what to pursue. And I may fall. But He'll be with me. And He loves me. And we'll get there. Wherever there is...

1 comment:

  1. Dream Amy dream!!! You've got friends to spur you on and walk by ya!! iF and I say IF you fall.. You WILL get picked up. Do it!!!

    ReplyDelete