Sunday, August 15, 2010

Blah blah blah

Blah, blah, blah.  Yackety, schmakety.
That's what all of the lame blog post ideas that bounced through my head over the past five minutes sounded like.
A severe dose of lame.
Because they were all so put together.  So neatly packaged.  So. much. white. noise.

So...instead I'll give you a picture.  Or two.
Because those are fun.
And then when I feel like I'm ready to be me again, I'll write.  So enjoy these moments with some adorable people.

Superwoman.  AKA: greatest daughter ever.

Chubby thighs.

Awkward family photos.

Utter Awesome-ness.

The consequences of daddy breaking your sunglasses and only having a sister.  After this weekend I promptly went out and got him "Cars" sunglasses.  Mostly out of guilt.

Squeezability.

No comments:

Post a Comment