Thursday, January 28, 2010

Another Awesome Family

You know how sometimes you spend time with a family and you just feel like they are masters at that inviting love? Ya know, the kind that makes you feel like you're a part of the family, too. The kind that brings up adventurous, fun-loving, kind-hearted children who sweep you up in their spirit of adventure. And you find yourself unable to do anything but smile as you see those sweet glances exchanged between the husband and wife that whisper "Marrying you was one of the best decisions ever. No matter what." And their love is big enough to house others who are hurting, who are broken, who may not have experienced this gentle, dedicated, quite love. Yeah, that's this family.
While I was in Louisville, here's again one of the awesome families I got to spend time with.
Daniel, Lacey, Katie and Hunter, I had a blast with you guys. Katie, thank you for telling me knock, knock jokes. Yours rocked. And Hunter, thank you for playing hide and seek with Katie and me - I had a blast. Daniel and Lacey, you guys are such wonderful parents. Between the way you love your kids and the way you love each other, I left with nothing but smiles.
Here's a little snapshot of their awesomeness:

Oh, how I LOVE this picture




Oh, Katie and Hunter - I adore you guys!











Prepare yourself for ridiculous amounts of cute...









Lacey, you are so beautiful. You two rock...

No comments:

Post a Comment