Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Pictures that make me happy...

Sometimes I sit here with all sorts of thoughts bouncing around in my head and I find myself completely unable to put words around them. So many things I want to share and a seemingly inadequate source of words to make sense of it all.
So today, we're trying something new. Today, there are no grandiose thoughts. (Not that there ever were) There are no carefully constructed sentences. (Accompanied by a ridiculous amount of parentheses. And if you read yesterday's post, I think you'll note I need to add parentheses to the list of things I love...) There are just pictures. Moments captured of precious people that make me smile. So today, here's a couple that are on my computer that basically make me smile anytime I see them. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do...






No comments:

Post a Comment