Monday, May 31, 2010

The Reimer Family

You'll see it.
Just keep scrolling down.

Love.

And lots of it.

It's in the way they look at each other.  In the way they hold their little one.  It's even in the way they place their hands on the adorable belly that is currently housing their soon-to-exit daughter/sister. 

And I just consider myself honored to have had the privilege of capturing it.  And pressing pause on this beautiful moment.  One filled with giggles, loving glances, a daddy willing to wear a headband because his daughter wanted him to and an adventurous 3-year old who is so full of wonder. 

Laureen, Martin and precious little lady, thank you so much for inviting me into your lives.  For climbing, exploring, laughing, chasing, and just getting caught up in each other.  You three (soon to be four) are so wonderful.  And I can't wait to meet the newest little lady.  I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I did taking them...



Yes, she is that stunning...  Just wait until you see her mom.







Oh my goodness, I love her serious little face.  She was just looking at the river and taking it all in.


Sister hugs are the best.  Even in the womb.

Oh how I love this.  Laureen, you are beautiful.  And such a great mommy.

It's pretty obvious they like each other.  A lot.




LOVE

Laureen.  You. are. GORGEOUS.  And I can't wait to see this little lady!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment