Thursday, July 8, 2010

Carla

She was nervous.
She told me.
I just don't like being the center of attention.


She faced her fears.  Why?  Because she's that kind of girl.  The kind that doesn't just settle.  But the kind that keeps growing.  The kind of girl who challenges herself because she wants more out of life.  And so, she put herself in front of my camera.  To take a risk.  And to see how beautiful she really is.  Because this very moment is worth it.  And I could not have been more honored to be a part of it.
Carla, you're beautiful.  So beautiful.  From how you love people to how insanely gorgeous your eyes are.  Thank you.  Thank you for taking a risk.  And thank you for not waiting.  But for taking the time to be you and to let me capture that.  I hope you inspire more girls to do the same.  And thanks for inspiring me to face my fears...




Carla, you are so stunning...











Carla, I adore you.  To pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment