Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A letter to my future camera...

Dear $2500 Camera that I can't afford,

One day I will own you.  Somehow.  And not because you are $2500, but because your ISO capabilities would make you my best friend.  As would the clarity of your images. 
But today, my friend, is not that day.  So today...I will rent you.  And dream of days to come.
Oh the joys of extremely tight budgets, children and things that like to break.
But on that glorious day that you become mine, I'm pretty sure I'll appreciate you all the more than if I could have just afforded you without this serious struggle.  And please, please be worth it.

Love,
Your Future Owner

PS: Do know, I still love my current camera.  She's so good to me.  But we both know you'll give me some possibilities she just can't.  But that doesn't mean I don't love her and all that she has done for me.

1 comment: